2.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

While working out of state I spent many nights eating out on the corporate expense account.What became glaringly obvious was the consistency of poor service at Longhorn restaurant bars.

They are always filthy, uncleared dishes everywhere. You are lucky to get welcomed let alone anything resembling decent service. Steaks always cooked wrong. It was Very disappointing.

I finally stopped wasting my money and time and started frequent other restaurants and chains. The topping on the cake for me was when I finally got home for my anniversary and my husband took me to Longhorn near Rocky River OH where we live. I should have known better. You guessed it...

more Unbelievably Bad service. Both meals badly over cooked (or sat under heat lamps drying up.) We ordered medium rare and got dried out well done! After we returned them to be recooked both couples on either side of us had issues. I am so disappointed in the manager we got a ‘hey, sorry...off night’ the total lack of concern was ridiculous.

I have not been back since. It ruined a special occasion. When I think of how many times we had bad service or over cooked food it is more the rule than any exception. Everyone can have an ‘off night’ however they routinely do.

Bartenders are overwhelmed and don’t care. Think twice, spend your money elsewhere. I left my name and number and asked the General Manager to call me...

I am still waiting.That was November 7th

Comments

Even after a scathing review we still have not been contacted.Longhorn simply doesn’t dare what customer service they give to their customers.

I am so disappointed.

It is now the end of January and still no reply from them.So one can safely say they are not overwhelmed with holiday business, they simply don’t read or care about reviews and by logical extension thief xustomer’s experience!